February 19, 2009

I can't believe we missed this show

[photo by Elle Muliarchyk]

This is what happens when I decide not to keep up with my google reader for a day!

Ghostly International, an awesome Michigan based Record and Art company that put out one my favorite albums of 2008, Michna's Magic Monday, just put out Iamundernodisguise by School of Seven Bells. I'm kicking myself right now, because I just saw that the Brooklyn trio played the Trocadero last night, opening for Fujiya & Miyagi and they won't be back to the States or the East coast until June. Better yet, they're touring with one of my favorite artists while in Brighton, the one and only Natasha Khan (Bat For Lashes)

You can catch them in D.C. tonight, but then they're out of the country! So jealous...





School of Seven Bells - My Cabal (Live on Radio K) from Radio K on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment